How to Purchase Products from Canadian Pharmacies
The ordering process with Canadian Pharmacy is extremely easy. Today, you can place your order in 3 ways. Check the instructions below.
Ordering medications online:
- Find the required medication with the search field or our products catalogue and add it to the shopping cart;
- Once added, check out;
- The website will require you to fill in the necessary information for the account creation including your name, delivery address, among others;
- Pay for the order, and receive a confirmation status on your placed order.
Note, prescription products will be shipped only upon confirming the availability of prescriptions from your healthcare provider. If you do not have one, the order will be automatically declined.
Ordering medications by phone:
- You can always order your necessary medications with us by phone. Our customer support service works around the clock. You should call us, and inform us about the medication you need. In case it is an OTC modality, we will promptly place an order. If it is Rx medication, we will need you to send to our email the valid prescription.
Ordering by email:
- Write to us by specifying the required medication, and providing us with your personal information. Again, if it is an Rx medication, you will need to attach the valid prescription.